Monday 23 July 2012

Eos Lip Balm Review


I recently ordered an EOS lip balm in pink sorbet online and it was delivered to me last week.

I was very excited when i saw this on my doorstep, as after watching many YouTube beauty guru’s carrying this around made me want it.  I love the packaging of the lip balm as it was elegant, unique and I’ve never seen anything like it before. The application of product is also more hygienic, as you apply the sphere shaped balm straight onto your lips. Pink sorbet smells so heavenly; I thought that I wasn’t going to be able to find a fault.

That was until I tried the product. Personally I don’t think the taste was appealing (at first it didn’t even taste of anything!). I wouldn’t have minded the taste, if the product was good, it wasn’t! The product was not moisturising at all, when you applied the lip balm your lips felt smooth for a couple of seconds and the product just disappeared. It left my lips drier then it was before I applied it.

I don’t think I’m going to repurchase this product or recommended it to a friend. Even though the sphere shape makes the application addictive, there’s no point looking at the additional benefits if the product isn’t worth it.

I’m not sure if the EOS lip balm I received was an odd one out, but what did you guys think of the EOS lip balms?

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I can't believe it didn't work for you. I liked it and I got it in the blue one. I think it's cute but if you put it in a bag it is bulky. I admit I find myself grabbing my Carmex more than this. I use this one right before I go to bed.

    Beautylicious017.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww damnn i think the one i got was an odd one out then :( i think i might gove the blue one a go then ! thanks for letting me knw :) xxx

    ReplyDelete