Wednesday 1 August 2012

Bourjois Blush in 33 Lilas D'or : Swatches and Review

My go to Blush this summer is the bourjois Paris blush in 33 lilias d'or. The bourjois paris blush range is huge; therefore catering for many peoples skin tones and preferences. It's a pink blush with gorgeous golden undertones and looks perfect on tanned and medium skin tones. The blush can be applied sheer to have a peach colour pay off.
The blush also contains golden glitter, but it is so thin it just leaves a glowy sheen to the skin. This blush can easily be used as a highlight for medium to dark skin tones.

I'm not a fan of the brush it comes with, but it's nice to know they offered something.



For £7.49 it's reasonable as I've been using this blush for about a year and still have a lot left. And for the colour payoff and wear time I think the blush is worth the money !

4 comments:

  1. I have that blush and for me it's amazing so I agree with you, totally worth the money!

    http://heyconstance.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little Bourjois blushes, so convenient to have in your handbag and top up throughout the day. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree its great to touch up with :) Thankyou x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete